Searching for a restaurant slogan or tagline that’s actually good? We’ve got you covered with more than 200 tagline ideas you can incorporate into your restaurant marketing. These suggestions are ideal to display on an external sign, chalk menus, takeout boxes, napkins, or social media.
Below are six groups of restaurant non-lame slogans and tagline ideas you can use to promote a restaurant. We also share tips on how on making an effective slogan if you’d like to come up with a marketing message of your own. Let’s get moving!
- Restaurant Commercial Slogan Ideas
- Funny Restaurant Slogans
- Fast Food Restaurant Slogans
- Seafood Restaurant Slogans
- BBQ Restaurant Slogans
- Modern Restaurant Slogans
- Why is a slogan important?
- How to generate a restaurant slogan
Restaurant Commercial Slogan Ideas
- Good food, good times are still here.
- Creating every meal, worth it.
- Leave with a smile, every time you dine.
- Making every visit worthwhile.
- Flavors of nature.
- Your comfort zone.
- Delicious, Delightful.
- Get what you crave for.
- Great food, great finds!
- Get what you came for.
- You’re always welcome… back.
- The place to be.
- The pleasure is ours.
- Eat. Drink. Hangout.
- Your grub hub.
- We’ve got what you love.
- Arouse your craving.
- Leave your craving to us.
- Guaranteed full tummies.
- The food you’ll always come back to.
- Delicacies you’ll love.
- Our passion to your table.
- Farm to table goodness
- Your friendly neighborhood restaurant.
- It’s the way we do it.
- Chase the flavor.
- Passion, Served.
- An oasis of flavors.
- Cooked just for you.
- Expect only the best.
- Best served hot.
- Love to eat.
- Delicious is not a miracle.
- Serving only the best.
Funny Restaurant Slogans
- Santa, all I want is food.
- Meat you there!
- Fish be with you.
- Crave for your fave.
- Show me that tummy!
- Who eats pizza never dies.
- Listen to your palate.
- Hot food for cool people.
- Tailored to your taste.
- Everything’s at steak!
- You need a chicken dinner.
- No mercy to the chicken.
- You’d walk a mile for this burger.
- That thing called food.
- I just can’t stop munching food!
- Don’t stop til you get enough.
- Don’t worry, less means more.
- Good food you’ll surely be moved.
- You’ll contemplate what we create.
- Did Somebody Say food?
- It’s never early to order a chicken sandwich again.
- It’s never too late for breakfast!
- Our chicken screams for your tummy!
- Tummy funny delights.
- Giving no mercy to the chicken.
- Either you like it, or you love it.
- Our inspiration is you.
- Our motivation is your satisfaction.
- With our food, you can’t get no, satisfaction!
- Missing us already? Give us a call.
- When our specialty is no longer your priority.
- Don’t break the bank, dine with us.
- And did we tell how great our chefs are?
Fast Food Restaurant Slogans
- I’m lovin’ it
- Look for the Golden Arches!
- It’s a good time for the great taste of McDonald’s.
- You deserve a break today.
- Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
- America Runs on Dunkin.
- Bring Yourself Back.
- America’s Dunkin’.
- America’s Favorite Donut Shop.
- It’s Worth the Trip.
- Your Way Right Away!
- It takes two hands to hold a Whopper.
- We do it like you’d do it.
- This is a Burger King town.
- Sometimes you’ve got to break the rules.
- Think outside the bun.
- Yo Quiero Taco Bell.
- Head for the Border.
- Finger lickin’ good.
- We do chicken right.
- Nobody does chicken like KFC.
- There’s Fast Food…Then There’s KFC!
- Buy a bucket of chicken and have a barrel of fun.
- Where’s the Beef?
- Wendy’s. Quality is our Recipe.
- Do what tastes right.
- Wendy’s. Quality is our Recipe.
- Gather ‘Round the Good Stuff
- Now you’re eating!
- Your Favorites. Your Pizza Hut.
- Makin’ it great
- No one outpizzas the hut.
- Hot Eats, Cool treats (Dairy Queen)
- Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. (Papa John’s)
Seafood Restaurant Slogans
- If it swims we’ve got it.
- The secret comes from the sea.
- From the sea into the fire.
- An oasis of pleasure.
- Let’s sea.
- We’ve got crabs!
- Flavors from the sea.
- Dish that swims.
- The best the sea has to offer.
- Better seafood.
- The seafood authority.
- The great sea catch.
- Blessing from the sea.
- Not your ordinary fish.
- Break the habit, seafood must have it.
- Saturday night catch.
- Seafood abundance.
- The Taste of the coast.
- Glee from the sea.
- As fresh as you can get.
- The fresh catch.
- Tales from the sea.
- The Great Catch.
- Wonders from the sea.
- Bounty across the sea.
- Gifts from the sea.
- Treasures under the sea.
- Flavors of the island seafood hub.
- Amazing eats from the sea.
- The fish you always wished.
- Fresh, seafood goodness.
- Lightly satisfying!
- Sea for yourself.
- Something’s fishy!
- Fishy, fishy, fishy
BBQ Restaurant Slogans
- Grilling. Professionally.The Grill King.
- Smokin’ and Grillin’
- Smoked BBQ at its best.
- Great food from our grill.
- Perfectly grilled, for you.
- Smoked meats never tasted this good.
- Grilled to perfection.
- Meat us at the grille.
- Absolutely thrilled to grill.
- Leave the grilling to us.
- Tender grilled meats.
- Smoked meats, it’s our thing.
- We’ll grill what you want.
- Amazingly smoked meats.
- BBQ, our passion, your satisfaction.
- BBQ you’ll surely enjoy!
- Enjoy BBQ, anytime!
- The BBQ Experts.
- Dare to compare smoked meats.
- Experience the difference.
- BBQ, we smoke it, you enjoy it.
- If you smell! what the grill is cookin’!
- Smoke ’em.
- Enjoy deliciously smoked meats.
- No one can beat our barbecued meat.
- Just grill it.
- The best-smoked meats in town.
- Smokin’ Hot Meats.
- Unmatched smoked BBQs.
- Grillers by birth.
- Thrilled to grill.
- Tender BBQs for life.
- If we grill it, you will come.
Modern Restaurant Slogans
- Hot food for cool people.
- Enjoy the food you love.
- We bet you won’t find better.
- Winner-winner chicken dinner.
- Like Mom’s house.
- Welcome back, as always.
- Cooked to your palate’s delight.
- Creative meals, every day.
- Too hot to resist.
- It’s never too late to enjoy one.
- Meals you surely missed.
- Indulge in what you crave for.
- All you crave, in one roof.
- Prepared how you want it.
- First-class dining experience.
- Breaking the traditional dining experience.
- Soothing and relaxing dining experience.
- Meals worth your time.
- Choice meals, just the way you want them.
- Smoked just right.
- It’s what you always want it to be.
- Making sure satisfaction is your reaction.
- Putting happy faces on your tummy.
- Hearty meals for you and the ones you love.
- Making dinner right.
- Sit. Relax. Indulge.
- Good friends, good times, great food.
- Creating good memories each and every dine.
- The taste that never ends…
- It’s not just our business, it’s our passion.
- Bringing smiles to our tables.
- You’ll fall in love with our food.
- Masters of flavors.
Why is a slogan important?
A slogan is an essential component of restaurant marketing because it establishes consistency and trust among consumers. The slogan can also be used to highlight one of the unique benefits of dining at your establishment.
Related Reading: 201 of the World’s Greatest Pizza Slogans and Quotes List
There are all sorts of food and beverage brands that using marketing slogans to trigger emotional responses. Some examples include “It’s The Real Thing” by Coca-Cola and “I’m Lovin’ It” by McDonald’s. For those of us who remember these taglines from television ads, they conjure memories of nostalgia and a simpler time.
At the end of the day, an effective slogan should include the following elements:
- Short and to the point.
- Memorable. Message must be repeated for months or years to stick in consumers minds.
- Should express one complete thought or idea.
How to Generate a Memorable Restaurant Slogan
A slogan is a short, unique, and direct to the point phrase that can build the foundation of a restaurants branding. It’s the battle cry of a company with the potential to be remembered for generations and imprinted on every paper cup, bag, and to-go box you hand out the serving window. The phrase can say a lot about your company’s mission and vision too.
You Might Like: Cooking is My Passion. Should I Start a Restaurant?
You might be wondering how companies make memorable slogans for your own takeout restaurant. Look no further, because here are the secret techniques used by marketing agencies to create unforgettable brand messages.
- Sync with logo. If you already a logo, it’s smart to include your tagline underneath. A logo on its own usually can’t convey the exact message you’re hoping to get across. After all, everyone’s brain works a little bit differently. A unique slogan paired with a stand-out logo is the one-two marketing punch your brand needs.
- Simplify it. As we mentioned, a slogan needs to be direct and punchy. Creating a long, slogan may lead your audience to lose interest and is more difficult to remember. Make your slogan short, direct, and one that represents what you have to offer them. Some of the best performing slogans of all-time are between three and seven words in length.
- Take your time. Thinking of a memorable slogan usually takes time and a few iterations. You may have heard stories of famous restaurants creating that catchy phrase in a snap. These stories are the exception, not the rule. Most restaurants think long and hard on how they could create that perfect slogan. Large companies might spend a few months of a marketing team’s time to just coming up with branding ideas. This is a process.
- Humor. One of the best strategies in making that one great slogan is using humor. Humor catches attention and if you could use a little humor incorporated into the whole company mix, this slogan could be your ticket to notability. Think of Wendy’s “Where’s the beef?”. It was a popular catchphrase in the U.S. and Canada in 1984. Decades later, we still remember this one liner!
- Rhyming words. Using rhyming is one of the best ways to make that creative slogan. It’s also a good way to start an idea for a slogan as rhyming words are simple, uncomplicated, and most of all, fun! Think of Burger King’s “Your Way Right Away!” or Dairy Queen’s “Hot Eats, Cool Treats”.
In the last year, 110,000 restaurants that have closed due to the current health crisis according to Bloomberg. It was also reported that the industry is heading into a “free fall” mainly due to the shutdown of indoor dining since the beginning of the health crisis.
As a result of the current challenges that face everyone in the industry, it’s more important than ever to bring your A game and evaluate all aspects of branding, customer service, and marketing. If you’d like to get a weekly food case study (with revenue numbers) delivered to your inbox, join our free 45,000+ member strong food business community.
The post 200+ (Actually Good) Restaurant Slogan and Tagline Ideas That Aren’t Lame appeared first on Food Truck Empire.