Taco Tuesday is the one day of each week we officially celebrate the taco. It was believed that in 1989, Wyoming-based fast food joint, Taco John’s first trademarked the term, “Taco Tuesday”. This trademark encompassed almost all the states, except for New Jersey where Gregory’s Restaurant & Bar in Somers Point claim to have trademarked the term back in 1982.
Back in 2019, even LeBron James tried to trademark the term as he shared his family’s weekly taco dinners on Instagram. Apparently, LeBron’s request was denied by the United States Patent and Trademark Office stating “Taco Tuesday” was a commonplace term used in everyday speech. Likewise, Taco John’s wasn’t able to invoke the trademark as foodies and the law believe no single entity could own the term, “Taco Tuesday”.
As Taco Tuesday’s popularity continues to grow, let’s jump on the bandwagon and find out some slogans, puns, quotes, and one-liners we use to promote Taco Tuesday.
- Taco Tuesday Slogans
- Funny Taco Puns
- Slogans for Taco Trucks
- Taco Quotes for Instagram
- The Best Taco Jokes
Taco Tuesday Slogans
- Taco Tuesdayeriffic!
- Passion For Taco Tuesday.
- Super Taco Tuesday Is Almost Here.
- Taco Tuesday, The Clever Way.
- That Taco Tuesday Look.
- It’s Nothing But Taco Tuesday.
- Taco Tuesdayize Me.
- Taco Tuesday Is Forever.
- Live Everyday like its Taco Tuesday.
- I’m Just Here For the Tacos.
- It’s Taco Tuesday Ya’ll.
- Taco Dirty to Me!
- Wake Up and Smell the Tacos.
- Feed Me Tacos and Tell Me I’m Pretty.
- The Only Bad Taco is the One You Don’t Eat.
- Roses are Red. Tacos are Delicious.
- Peace, Love, and Taco Tuesdays.
- I’m Voting for Taco Tuesday.
- If you can’t remember my name, just say tacos and I’ll come running.
Funny Taco Puns
How do tacos say grace?
“Let’s Taco ’bout your fillings.”
Why can’t you trust tacos?
They tend to spill the beans.
How do taco chefs live their lives?
By seasoning the moment!
Why did the taco chef stop cooking?
He ran out of thyme.
Related Reading: 41 Korean Food Slogans and Quotes That Will Make Your Hungry
“Let’s not burrito round the bush.”
Why did the baker open a tortilla factory?
For the extra dough!
Where are the best tacos served?
In the Gulp of Mexico!
Slogans for Taco Trucks
- The Taco Squad
- Let’s taco ’bout it!
- Your rolling taco provider.
- Life happens, tacos help
- Show your love with tacos.
- We take the tacos to you.
- Stressed, blessed, and taco-obsessed.
- We drive for tacos.
- Taco walk on the wild side!
- It’s Okay Guacamole, I’m Extra Too.
- If You Don’t Like Tacos, I’m Nacho Type.
- Tacos: Proof that God Loves Us and Wants Us to Be Happy.
- I Enjoy Romantic Walks to the Taco Truck.
- I Can’t Make Everyone Happy, I’m Not a Taco.
Taco Quotes for Instagram
- “The only bad taco is the one you didn’t eat.”
- “Live every day like Taco Tuesday.”
- “A well-balanced diet is a taco in each hand.”
- “Forget the flowers, buy her tacos.”
- “You had me at tacos.”
- “Tacos are my love language.”
- “Life without tacos is no life at all.”
- “Will work for tacos.”
- “I work out so I can eat tacos.”
- Crunchy or Soft Shell? I’ll have both.
- I wouldn’t do anything for a Klondike bar, but I’d do some sketchy stuff for tacos.
- Tacos before vatos.
- If you had to choose between eating tacos everyday or being skinny–would you choose hard or soft shell tacos?
The Best Taco Jokes
If you don’t like tacos,
I’m nacho type.
Why are Tacos depressed?
Because they’re always falling apart.
If you eat 25 tacos and pass out, you’ll wake up in..
“I don’t like tacos.”
Said no Juan ever.
Why doesn’t Elon Musk like Taco Bell?
It gives him gas.
Related Reading: 150+ Loco Mexican Restaurant Name Ideas You Can Use
What do you call a dangerous burrito?
A Gangster wrap.
Why did the taco blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing!
Why don’t you wanna taco ’bout it? Cause it’s nacho problem.
How does a tortilla chip sneeze?
Some Key Taco Industry Statistics
Taco’s popularity in restaurants stands at 25.79% or that’s 153,943 of 597,012 restaurants.
- The 3rd most popular menu type in the United States is Mexican food. The menu accounts for 8% of the total national restaurant industry. (CHD Expert)
- Taco’s popularity in recipes is at 0.82% or about 37,903 of 4,598,338 recipes.
- Consumers spend over $39 billion at Mexican restaurants every year. (CHD Expert)
- Taco’s annual consumption growth rate is at 31.36%.
- A typical Mexican restaurant rakes in a revenue of more than $700,000 per year according to CHD Expert. (CHD Expert)
The post 51 Hilarious Taco Tuesday Slogans, Puns, and Unforgettable Quotes appeared first on Food Truck Empire.