America loves waffles so much that more than 123 million citizens devoured them at home in 2020. Not surprisingly waffles aren’t restricted to the breakfast table any longer. They’re now popular menu items for lunch or dinner paired with fried chicken. They’ve also established themselves on the dessert menu served with scoops of ice creams, sliced fruits, and transformed into waffle cones.
If you need a catchy waffle slogan or caption for Instagram, you can browse through more than 65 of our best ideas to get inspired. But reader be warned… These quotes could make you hungry!
- Waffle Slogans
- Waffle Quotes
- Bubble Waffle Quotes
- Funny Waffle Captions for Instagram
- Waffle House Advertising Slogans
- Popular Waffle Hashtags
- Waffle Fun Facts
If you’re planning to open up a waffle business like a truck or restaurant, you can lure your customers with an enticing waffle slogan combined with a mouth-water food photo. Here’s a collection of our best all-purpose waffle slogan ideas you can use for promotion purposes.
- Waffles: The Only Breakfast You Need
- Give Your Valentine a Heart Shaped Waffle.
- Our Waffles are Batter than Yours.
- Because Waffles Are The Way To Start The Day
- Get Into Waffle Town.
- Waffle Up!
- Bite Into Goodness
- Make Mornings Matter
- Have You Tried the Hot Dog Waffle?
- Scandinavian-style waffles made fresh daily.
- This is Waffle Love.
- We put the good in Good Morning
- Have the syrup on the ready!
- Best Waffles in The World!
- Choose Deliciousness. Choose Waffles.
- Everyday is Waffle Day.
- Good Waffle Morning!
- For the love of Stroopwafles.
- Delicious Waffles on the Ready!
- So much deliciousness in just one bite
- Where we make mornings great!
- Making Toasts Interesting
- Have a forkful of waffle!
- We’re all about exceptional waffles.
- Crisp golden waffles today!
- Hot and Fresh Waffles All Day Everyday!
Looking for quotable quotes? Here’s what a few artists and celebrities have to said about food item.
- “We need to remember what’s important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work, it doesn’t matter. But work is third.” – Amy Poehler
- “Waffles аrе јust awesome bread.” – John Green
- “If you read my blog, you know I’m a pilates freak. And by pilates, I mean waffles.” – Zach Galifianakis
- “Now, see,” Wes said, nodding at my plate, “this is going to blow your mind.” I looked at him. “It’s a waffle, not the second coming.” – Sarah Dessen
You shоuld eat а waffle! Yоu саn’t bе sad іf уоu eat а waffle! – Lauren Myracle
- “A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.” – Mitch Hedberg
- “If you make waffles, throw out the first one.” – George Lopez
- “I love a waffle but adding the sweet nutty flavour of the butternut squash makes the waffles so much more flavoursome.” – Rachel Khoo
Related Reading: 101 Cool Summer Advertising Slogan Ideas and Epic Quotes
- “Who doesn’t like a nice Belgian waffle?” – Zach Ertz
- “A taste so profound and complex that it can’t even be compared to other tastes, only to emotions. Cheesy waffles, I was thinking, tastes like love without the fear of love’s dissolution.” – John Green
Bubble Waffle Quotes
Bubble waffles, also known as egg waffles are circular waffles that resemble a bubble-wrap. They’re a popular street food snack in Hong Kong. They’re very delicious with a slightly crisp exterior except for the bubble parts that are soft and fluffy.
Just like regular waffles, these can be served plain or all sorts of creative toppings or fillings. Street vendors place a scoop of ice cream, syrup, whipped cream, and your choice of sprinkles or toppings and then wrap it up in a bubble waffle similar to a crepe. Here are some helpful bubble waffle quotes you can use for your slogan or social media caption:
- Be In Your Own Bubble
- I don’t want to burst your bubble waffle.
- Every bite is like a burst of happiness.
- Upping the Waffle Game
- You deserve a treat. Have a bubble waffle.
- If you think waffles are delicious then wait till you try a bubble waffle.
Funny Waffle Captions for Instagram
Below are 10 funny waffle captions you can use on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Any one of these could have you laughing out loud with pleasure.
- Make breakfasts waffle-y cute.
- Waffles are healthy. Check out their abs!
- Brunch is a reason to have waffles for both breakfast and lunch.
- But first, waffles.
- Life is too short not to have waffles.
- Butter up and smile!
- Waffles are the true breakfast of champions.
- Waffles – not just for mornings.
- Our waffle game is strong.
- I consider waffles a food group.
Waffle House Advertising Slogans
Waffle House is a legendary restaurant that started in Georgia in 1955. The restaurant has over 1,900 locations globally. Below are some of their popular most slogans over the decades.
- Good Food Fast
- The newest way to give yourself a treat
- For the love of waffles
- The Greatest Of All Time
- Smother your hunger
- Under the Yellow Sign
- We aren’t in the food business. We’re in the people business.
- All Day, Every Day
- When you’re at Waffle House, you’re home.
- Make waffles, not pancakes
Popular Waffle Hashtags
Hashtags are very important when you post on social media, especially on Instagram. Social media influencers leverage hashtags (#) to help organize photos and users search using these tags to discover new content. As a content creator on Instagram including hashtags is an important way to increase visibility of all your posts. Below are hashtag ideas you can use for your waffle Instagram photo posts.
Waffle Fun Facts
In addition to adding quotes or captions to waffle photos, you could also use food fact. These waffle fun facts can help educate your audience about the history of the food item.
- Kellogg’s Eggo is the leading brand that sells frozen waffles in the United States
- Though Eggo’s is known today as a brand that sells waffles, they originally started in 1932 selling mayonnaise.
- The word “waffle” is believed to have come from the word “wafer” from the Dutch.
- The most popular waffle place in the United States is Waffle House. They sell 145 waffles each minute.
- Belgian waffles used to be known as Brussels waffles. It was introduced in the United States in 1962.
- National Waffle Day is every August 24.
- Thomas Jefferson returned to the United States in 1789 from France with different French recipes. Along with that, Jefferson brought with him a waffle iron.
- Cornelius Swarthout patented the waffle iron in 1869.
Waffles consist of leavened batter pressed into two patterned hot plates. The waffle is believed to have been around since the 13th century. Waffles can be made from scratch or bought frozen from supermarkets so all you need to do is pop them in the toaster, add syrup, butter, and voila! A delicious breakfast served up in under 5 minutes.
Related Reading: 101 Catchy Brunch Restaurant Name Ideas that Aren’t Taken
With all these epic waffle slogans, captions, and hashtags, you’ll be well on your way to gaining likes and building an audience of followers on social media. What slogans do you plan to use? Let us know!
The post 65+ Epic Waffle Slogans and Instagram Captions That Will Make You Hungry appeared first on Food Truck Empire.