If one of your goals is to raise financial independent and entrepreneurially minded kids, don’t let the opportunity to run a lemonade stand pass them by this summer. Not only can this childhood rite of passage be turned into an educational event, but it can get them outside as well.
The idea of the lemonade stand can be traced back to a kid in New York who sold the beverage to street car riders and this simple idea for child entrepreneurs has stood for generations.
An important component of promoting a lemonade stand means coming up with a marketing slogan to write on a sign. After all, even a lemonade stand needs to invest in advertising. Even if you don’t live in one of the 14 states where selling lemonade on the sidewalk is still permitted, you’l still want to check out the marketing slogan ideas organized by category below.
- Lemonade Stand Slogans
- Lemonade Stand Sign Ideas
- Funny Lemonade Slogans and Puns
- Quotes about Lemonade
Lemonade Stand Slogans
Every business can benefit from a catchy slogan, even the humble lemonade stand. Having a sign that says you sell lemonade is a good start, but if you really want to stand out an interesting marketing slogan can help capture the attention of more customers.
- Always crisp and clean no matter what the season.
- Because paradise is lemonade.
- Have our lemonade in the shade.
- Free shade! Lemonade only $0.25.
- Lemonade only $0.50. Ice cubes are free!
- Its sour and sweet buts its a lovely treat
- Life gave us Lemons… Lot’s of them.
- Your locally operated neighborhood lemonade stand.
- Our secret ingredient? Shhh, it’s fresh lemons!
- Quench your thirst with a Lemonade burst!
- Refresh your day with a quick shot of lemonade.
- Slow down and enjoy a refreshing glass of lemonade
- Squeeze, Gulp, Pucker and Smile
- Made with 100% organic and local lemons.
- Step out of the sun and get yourself a sweet glass of lemons.
- Sunshine In A Cup.
- Try it, it’s Lemonicious!
- Love is a tall glass of lemonade.
- The cute kids lemonade stand.
- Taste our twisted lemonade flavors.
- Wanna know what nature tastes like?
- You Got It Made With Lemonade.
- We got lemons. We made lemonade.
- Lemonade made by two sisters.
- Yellow fruit, tasty drink.
- Now Selling Pink Lemonade.
- Grab a refreshing glass.
- The best lemonade on the block.
- You won’t find better lemonade.
- If it’s made from lemons, it’s lemonade.
- Cos you know you want some.
- Come quench your thirst with us.
Lemonade Stand Sign Ideas
There are plenty of practical reasons your lemonade stand needs a sign. First people need to be able to see the sign from across the street and down the block. You’ll also need a place to list your menu (often one item) and prices.
Generally speaking, you’ll want to find a large sign and use bright colors to attract people’s attention. Yellow and red are always good colors that attract the eye and are naturally associated with the beverages you’ll be slinging. You can create your own with cardboard, paints and markers, or you can find the printable signs online that are offered free from a huge number of websites. Check out the sign ideas images below to give you some inspiration on design and messaging.
Related Reading: 101 High-Profit Lemonade Stand Name Ideas for Kids
Funny Lemonade Slogans and Puns
Slogans don’t need to be serious for a small lemonade stand in your front yard. Everyone appreciates a silly lemon pun. Here are a few suggestions you can use.
- Because “grapefruitade” would taste horrible.
- Our sour does not overpower.
- Need help? Try our lemon aid.
- Don’t be a bummer, enjoy the summer.
- You’re the zest!
- Better than John Lemon.
- Lemon tell ya, you’ll just this drink.
- You’re my main squeeze.
- Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
- Have the zest day ever!
- Girls just wanna have more lemonade.
- I’m your main squeeze.
- It’s okay to be tarty.
- Our lemonade makes cents.
- See how lovely yellow is.
- Squeeze the day like a lemon.
- Sweet dreams are made of lemonade.
- Taste our latest squeeze.
- The ocean is salty, but my lemonade is sweet.
- Turning the sour into sweet.
- While the world goes bananas, we make lemonade.
- Our lemonade has real lemons.
- Lemonade with zest (but not literally).
- Pucker up and get some.
- Free cup with every lemonade.
- Our lemonade comes in yellow and pink.
Quotes about Lemonade
Lemonade has been a culturally popular beverage in America for centuries. As a result, people have made commented on the drink for generations. We dug out the best lemonade quotes we could find and published them here.
- At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote. – Emo Phillips
- I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party. – Ron White
- I have two choices: Sit at home and feel sorry for myself, or make lemonade out of lemons. Stormy Daniels
- I live in New York and it’s the greatest city, but sometimes I want to move to the place with the porch and the lemonade and the farm. Leelee Sobieski
- I want to make lemonade out of the lemons that were dealt to me. – Baron Hill
I would like to be a gang leader on ‘Sons of Anarchy’ or own a lemonade stand on ‘Boardwalk Empire.’ CeeLo Green
- If life gives you lemons, don’t settle for simply making lemonade – make a glorious scene at a lemonade stand. – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Lemonade is not just made of lemons. It’s barely lemons! It’s mostly water and sugar! Life didn’t give us that. Ryan Higa
- We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. – Alfred Newman
- We live in a world where lemonade is made from artificial flavoring and furniture polish is made from real lemons. – MAD Magazine
- When life gives you lemons, chuck it right back. – Bill Watterson
- When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye. – Cathy Guisewite
- You cannot run a multimillion-dollar business like you would a lemonade stand. – Mark Miller
- You have to turn the lemons life gives you into lemonade, and you have to take time to sit back and enjoy it. – Jon Jones
If you want to take your lemonade stand lessons to the next level, consider writing a lemonade stand business plan with your kids. Taking the time to create a simple plan with your kids in advance of setting up a table can give your children an understanding of the cost of doing business, marketing plan, and how to differentiate their product from the other family running the same business at the end of the block.
If you’re looking for a way to keep the kids busy this summer the lemonade stand remains a terrific opportunity for learning. There’s so many life skills that can be developed inside this project including art (sign design), marketing (planning where and how to sell), customer service (greeting customers), basic math (handling change, determining net profit per cup). This is a project that’s both fun and educational for everyone involved, including the adults. Best of all, you get to enjoy any of the leftover product at the end of the day.
The post 67 Creative Lemonade Stand Slogans and Sign Ideas For Kids appeared first on Food Truck Empire.