Do you have a great new business idea, but now need to learn how to name your company and create a great logo?
If so, then you are in the business startup phase of – Planning. This is the time to be brainstorming business names, designing logos, and creating your websites – in preparation for your launch.
Here are my resources that will be the most helpful to you at this time.
- How to Come Up with a Catchy Business Name
- How to Name Your Restaurant: PLUS Name Ideas Examples
- Name a Business After Yourself? Pros & Cons
- How to Buy the Perfect Domain Name for Your Website: Availability Tips
- Differences Between Business and Domain Name: Should They Match?
- Building Business Credibility with Your Website
- 99designs Reviews: How to Get a Logo You’ll Love
- How to Get a Logo Trademark – Both Free and Paid Options
- Great Retail Logo Designs: Ideas for Retail Stores and E-commerce
- How to Start Your Small Business Legally: 8 Key Legal Requirements
- IncFile vs. LegalZoom: Which is Better for Your Business?
- 10 Legal Mistakes That Can Shut Your Business Down