Choosing the perfect mattress for your bedroom is not an easy task. You need first to determine what type of mattress you are looking for to fit your needs. To indeed find the right mattress for your needs, you must first know what you want to get out of a mattress and then do a little research to find the best one for you. After doing your research, you will be better equipped to choose the perfect mattress for your bedroom.
Several factors actually must be considered while choosing the right mattress.
- First of all, you actually need to consider how much space is available in your bedroom. If you have a small bedroom, you will need to choose a smaller size mattress. However, if your bedroom is large, you may want to choose a larger size bed. There are many mattress to choose from, including single, twin, full, queen, or king-sized.
- Next, you must actually think about how much money you want to spend on a mattress. You actually do not want to buy a mattress that is too expensive. However, you also do not want to buy a very cheap mattress either. It would help if you got something comfortable so that you can sleep well at night and so that you will be able to sleep through the night without being uncomfortable.
- You will also need to consider the quality of the materials that the mattress is made out of. You really want to make sure that it is a good quality mattress. You will want to test it for durability and for how it holds up to wear and tear. It would really help if you also considered the manufacturer’s reputation when it comes to making mattresses. It would help to read reviews about the mattresses to see what other people have said about them.
Amidst all these, one type of bed that is very much in trend and is comfortable is the zero Gravity bed. Zero gravity beds at present are emerging as a trend because of the various health benefits received from them. A zero gravity position is achieved when you lie on your back and raise your legs and head are placed above the level of your heart; it places the body at an angle of 120 degrees called a zero stress zone which is the most relaxed position for our heart nervous system.
· Different Types of mattresses that are available
There is a wide variety of mattresses to choose from. To begin with, how will you sleep? Do you want a supportive mattress or one that is more firm? Do you have problems with back pain or other body pains? There are different types of supports and mattresses for these problems.
1. Memory foam mattress:- One of the reliable mattresses of its kind that boasts of superior quality material is the memory foam mattress. It offers body conformity to its users. It evenly distributes the body’s weight throughout the mattress so that no pressure point is created in the body. Therefore it is beneficial to eradicate any pain in the body, be it in the neck, shoulder, or hips. It also helps eliminate any pain in the joints. Also, it offers motion isolation in the body that prevents the shock from transforming throughout the mattress, thus being a near to perfect mattress for couples.
2. Latex mattress:- A more natural form of bed is a latex mattress as it combines with spring or latex foam to provide a supportive and durable surface to sleep. It is also filled with other natural filler to make it more realistic. Being natural, it is also considered more breathable than a memory foam mattress.
3. Spring mattress:- Spring mattresses are usually made out of inner coil springs that provide bounce to the bed.
4. Hybrid Mattress:-Hybrid mattress is the mattress that combines both the spring and foam to deliver a near-perfect mattress. It combines the comfort of both foam and spring mattresses as it collects the best of both these types of mattresses.
Buying a mattress is still not an easy job but retaining the quality of a bed is equally tricky. They must be cleaned regularly and must be saved from spills, dirt, and dust. But there are also various homemade remedies to clean a memory foam mattress. Here we have basically listed some points on how to clean a memory foam mattress.
1. Baking soda and vinegar
2. Salt hydrogen peroxide and vinegar
3. Meat Tenderizer
4. Essential oils and baking soda mix
· Size of a Mattress
There are also several different mattress sizes available. You will want to consider this when deciding what size bed you will purchase. It will be very essential to have a good night’s rest. The size of the mattress you are buying should depend on the size of your room as well. You do not want to accidentally have to go out and buy a bed more significant than the one that you currently have.
Size chart of different mattress types
|Size||Dimension (inches)||Comfortably fits|
|King||76”x80”x12”||2 adults with pets and children|
|Cal king||72”x84”x12”||2 adults with multiple pes and children|
|Queen||60”x80”x12”||1 adult with pets,2 adults with no pets|
|Full||54”x75”x12”||1 adult with pet|
|Twix XL||38”x80”x12”||1 person|
One more important thing that a person must look out for before purchasing a mattress is that he/she must make sure that the product he/she will buy is one of a kind. Many companies let you keep a bed for a year for a test period, so look for those mattresses. So don’t hesitate to test your mattress before buying. Mattress lasts for at least 10-15 years, so please keep patience while buying; look for discounts at the right stores.
Choosing the ideal mattress for your bedroom can be a difficult task. It will take time and effort to find the perfect mattress. It would really help if you did not worry, though; there is always an ideal mattress out there for you with some hard work. You need to know where to look. You also want to remember that an ideal mattress is worth its weight in gold. You won’t ever regret purchasing the perfect mattress, and it will always give you and your guests a great night’s sleep.