What’s in a name? A lot, actually! Your baby’s name will set the tone for their life and be with them every step of the way.
Consider giving your child a name that has a special meaning, such as “Dawn.” Here are some names that mean “dawn” to give you some inspiration.
Names That Mean Dawn
Names are an important part of a person’s identity. They often represent who we are or where we come from.
Some names also have special meanings that reflect the wearer’s characteristics or personality.
If you’re looking for a name that means “dawn,” you’re in luck! There are many beautiful names with this meaning. Here are just a few examples.
- Arun/ Ahaan: These names are drawn from Sanskrit and mean “sunrise”.
- Aadi: This call has a Sanskrit beginning and it way “inception” or “beginning”.
- Altan: A famous Turkish call that way “sunrise”.
- Arman: Meaning desire in Arabic, Ashur is any other call that has the identical meaning.
- Janus: A call with Roman origins, Janus is the call of the Roman god of beginnings and gateways.
- Neo: This call has a Latin beginning and it way “new”.
- Ordell: A call of English beginning, this one way “beginning”.
- Rohit/ Prabhat: The famous call in India, it way “the sun`s first rays”.
- Shachar/ Sahar: Both the names are of Hebrew beginning and mean “sunrise”. Also, Shahar is the god of sunrise making this call appropriate for a infant boy.
- Tan: In Vietnamese, the call Tan way “a brand new start”.
- Sabik: A call of Arabic beginning, Sabik way “the only who is available in first”.
Unique Boys Name That Meaning Dawn
Dawn is a unique boys name that has a powerful meaning. Derived from the old English words “dagian” and “daeg”, Dawn means to break through or rise early.
If you’re looking for a strong name that represents new beginnings, then Dawn is the perfect choice!
- Dawn: Of course, this one has to pinnacle the charts. It`s the purpose we`re here.
- Oriana: This Italian call meaning “dawn,” is each romantic and fierce on the identical time.
- Roxana: A excellent Persian call, Roxana means “dawn” or “little star.”
- Sahar: A gentle and excellent Arabic call, Sahar means “simply earlier than the dawn.”
- Zerlina: This call became probable first made well-known with the aid of using its look in Mozart`s Opera Don Giovani.
- Ahaan: A lovely call meaning “dawn,” “sunrise,” “morning glory,” “first ray of light,” and “one who’s of the character of time itself.”
- Agim: This easy and cute Albanian call means “dawn” and inspires all of the wish that incorporates it.
- Lucrecio: This placing call means “twilight of the dawn” and is Latin in origin.
- Vihan/Vihaan: This Sanskrit call meaning “dawn,” is a sturdy one.
- Aroon/Aruna: This Sanskrit call with Thai hyperlinks means, no surprises here, “dawn.”
Unique Girls Name That Meaning Dawn
Looking for a unique name for your daughter? Consider one with the meaning “dawn.” Here are some names that fit that description.
- Alula: The Arabic time period for “the primary step” or “the firstborn”.
- Amal: A call of Arabic origin, this call means “hope” or “aspiration”.
- Asha: A famous Indian call, it means “hope”.
- Aurora: A call of Latin origin, Aurora means “dawn”. Aurora is likewise the Roman goddess of sunrise.
- Nadia: A French version of the Russian call Nadya, this call means “packed with hope”.
- Alba: With its Latin origins, this call means “dawn” or “sunrise”.
- Ausra: A famous Lithuanian call, Ausra means “dawn”.
Unique Gender Neutral Names That Meaning Dawn
When it comes to naming a child, there are so many options out there. You can choose something traditional or go for a unique name that has a special meaning.
If you’re looking for a gender-neutral name, here are some great options that mean “dawn.” These names are perfect for either boys or girls and will set your child up for a bright future!
Have A Look At: Names That Mean Blood For Your Characters
- Aubade: `Morning love song`
- Aurelius: `the golden one`. This call is related to the well-known Roman emperor, Marcus Aurelius
- Abner: `father of light`
- Ahaan: `dawn`
- Aroon: `dawn`
- Aleph: `chief, range one`
- Clarence: `bright`. It is the call of a well-known African American Associate Supreme Court Justice,
- Dion: `baby of heaven and earth`
- Elio: `sunny`
- Jemuel: `day of god`
- Lucian: `light`
Popular Names That Mean New Beginning
When it comes to naming your baby, you want a name that is special and unique. You also want a name with a meaning that resonates with you and your child.
If you’re looking for a name that means new beginning, here are some popular names to consider.
These names represent hope and opportunity, something every child needs in their life. So if you’re on the hunt for the perfect name for your little one, why not choose one of these popular names that mean new beginning?
- Alba: Spanish and Italian for “sunrise” or “dawn.”
- Amaryllis: Greek for “new and fresh” and is the call of a lovely flower.
- Anastasia: Greek for “resurrection.”
- Aurora: Greek for “goddess of the dawn.” Aurora is likewise the call of the Disney princess Sleeping Beauty.
- Avril: Latin for “blooming.”
- Aviva: A call of Hebrew starting place that means “springtime.”
- Beeja: Hindi for “the beginning.”
- Chae-Won: Korean call while blended means “collect” and “beginning.”
- Chava: Hebrew for “life” and additionally the Hebrew call for Eve, the primary girl created with the aid of using God.
- Chloe: Greek call this is one of the many names for Demeter, who’s the goddess of the younger flora that bloom in Spring.
Names That Mean Dawn From Around The World
When I was younger, I used to think my parents had just named me randomly. But as I got older, I began to research the different meanings and origins of my name.
And boy, was I surprised! My name actually has a meaning that is derived from Gaelic culture. So today, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day,
I want to share with you some names that mean dawn from around the world. Happy St. Patrick’s Day, everyone! Sláinte! (That’s Gaelic for “cheers!”)
- Ace: `one, unity`. The call is likewise related to a participant who excels at a particular a part of a recreation or the complete recreation.
- Asier: `the beginning.`
- Berilo: `beryl, light inexperienced gemstone.`
- Haruki: `spring Child`. This Japanese infant call is related to the well-known Japanese creator, Haruki Murakami.
- Ichiro: `First born son`. Ichiro Suzuki is a former baseball participant.
- Irving: `inexperienced river, sea friend`. Famous creator Irving Stone takes after this call.
- Jarek: `spring.`
- Navin: `new, novel.`
Read More: Gorgeous Names That Mean Blessing
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Greek name for dawn?
She rides across the sky each morning on her chariot, bringing light to the world. Her name literally means “dawn.” The arrival of Eos is often welcomed as a sign of new beginnings.
2. What Japanese name means dawn?
What’s in a name? A lot, actually. When it comes to Japanese names, there are meanings behind each and every one of them – some more popular than others.
Today, we’re going to be taking a look at the name “Aiko”, which is pronounced “eye-koh”. So what does this name mean?
3. What are names that mean sunrise?
It’s always fascinating to learn about the origins of different words and names. Sunrise is one word that has a beautiful meaning – and there are many names that reflect this sentiment.
Check out some of the most beautiful sunrise-inspired names for your little one below!
4. What girl name means twilight?
What’s in a name? Quite a lot, actually. Names carry meaning and can say a lot about the person who bears them.
In this blog post, we’ll explore the meaning and history of the name “Twilight.” We’ll also look at some famous people with this name and see what it means to them.
Finally, we’ll take a quiz to see if you know enough about the meaning of this intriguing name! So read on and discover everything there is to know about Twilight!