Some parents are looking for a name that has a special meaning. Something that will make their child feel magical and special. If that’s what you’re looking for, then you’ll love these names meanings Magic!
These names are perfect for any baby girl or boy. So whether you’re looking for a unique name with a special meaning, or just want to give your child something extra to celebrate their uniqueness, one of these names is sure to fit the bill!
Check out the list below and see which one is right for your little magic maker!
Girl Names That Mean Magic
They can be a source of strength and inspiration, or they can hold negative connotations. When it comes to naming a baby, parents have many choices to make.
One choice that is becoming more popular is to choose a name that has a special meaning. There are many names that mean magic, which can be a perfect choice for a child who is destined for greatness.
- Alvin: “magical being; buddy of the elves”
- Ambrose: “immortal one; a man or woman on `Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina`”
- Anulap: “god of magic”
- Asa: “magic healer”
- Bruxo: “wizard; magician; magical”
- Drako: “dragon”
- Easton: “magical power”
Boy Names That Mean Magic
There are many boy names that mean magic. Some of these names are Aiden, Liam, and Owen. These names are all Irish names and have meanings such as “fire,” “fierce,” and “magic.”
These names are perfect for a child who is energetic and loves to explore. They will also be a powerful force to be reckoned with when they grow up.
- Enki: “god of magic”
- Galdur: “magic”
- Gandalf: “magic wolf; `The Lord Of The Rings` person”
- Gilbert: “a person from `Harry Potter` who practices wandless magic”
- Gwydion: “born of trees; effective magician”
- Harry: “navy ruler; the main `Harry Potter` person”
- Heka: “god of magic”
- Hermes: “deity of magic”
- Jadu: “one who’s magical”
- Kanaloa: “instructor of magic”
Names That Mean Magic
Names have always held a certain power and magic. They are the first words we hear in this world and often the last we speak before leaving it. They are the bridge between our innermost thoughts and the reality around us.
Names can be aspirational, descriptive, or simply beautiful. But what if we could choose to name our child after something that was truly magical? Here are a few names that mean magic.
Guide On: Beautiful Baby Names That Mean Life
- Kesem: “sorcery; magic”
- Magus: “magician; sorcerer”
- Merlin: “hawk; in legend, a magician who changed into the helper of King Arthur”
- Odin: “god of magic”
- Quirell: “a professor from `Harry Potter` who done magic”
- Ramil: “magic”
- Seksan: “magical”
- Woden: “god of magic”
Gender-Neutral Baby Names
When it comes to baby names, there are endless possibilities of what parents can choose for their child. But when it comes to baby names that are gender-neutral, the options seem to be a little more limited.
There are many reasons why parents may choose to give their child a gender-neutral name. Some parents may not want their child to be labeled as one gender or another from the start.
- Anwansi: Igbo
- Āsimati: Amharic
- Büyü: Turkish
- Čaroban: Croatian
- Divyae: Sanskrit and Hindi
- Draíocht: Irish
- Galdur: Icelandic and Norse
Magical Names With Spiritual Meanings
Spiritual names are often chosen for their magical properties and meanings. When you choose a name with spiritual meaning, you are inviting positive energy and blessings into your life.
Here are some examples of magical names with spiritual meanings.
- Hildirun: “magic; battle”
- Kemala: “magic stone of wisdom”
- Kendra: “magical”
- Kessem: “magic”
- Kiama: “magic”
- Kimaya: “magic; sleight of hand”
- Orenda: “invisible magic power”
- Rhian: “magic maiden”
- Serket: “deity of magic and healing”
Mythical Names And Mystical Names
It is interesting to note that many people choose names for their children based on their own personal preferences or what they deem to be “cool” names.
However, there are also those who believe that certain names have mystical properties and can bring good fortune to the child. In some cases, people may even choose a name for their child based on a mythological figure or character.
Here are some examples of both types of names.
- Lbrun: This historic Germanic call for ladies method magical elf or shining magic.
- Althea: Althea comes from Greek mythology and method with recuperation power.
- Araminta: Araminta comes from the Greek phrase for defender, and the male Italian version
- Bormey: This girl Khmer call method magical power.
- Calypso: The call Calypso comes from a nymph from Greek mythology and method she that conceals.
Read More: wonderful Names that mean king
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What girl name means enchantress?
There are many girl names that mean enchantress. Some examples are Astrid, Brynhild, Genevieve, and Lorelei. These names all have beautiful meanings and spellings. They would be perfect for any girl who wants to feel special and enchanting.
2. What is a mystical name?
According to Mystical-Names.com, a mystical name is “a special name given to you by your angels and spirit guides that has a powerful vibration and energy.”
3. What girl’s name means fairy?
The name is derived from the Welsh word “Tairi” meaning “fairy”. It was introduced into England by the Normans. Girls named Taira or Tiera are often called fairy princesses.
4. What name means queen of fairies?
In Celtic mythology, the fairy queen was known as Rhiannon. She was the wife of Pwyll, Prince of Dyfed, and the mother of Pryderi. The name Rhiannon is derived from the Welsh word rhi, meaning “queen”, and annon, meaning “fairy”.