Do you want your child to have a name that means peace? If so, you’re in luck! There are many names that mean peace for boys and girls. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the most popular names that mean peace. We will also provide a list of baby names meanings peace at the end of the article. So whether you are looking for a name for your new baby or just curious about what names mean peace, read on!
Baby Names that mean peace
Babies are a symbol of innocence and new beginnings. They bring happiness and hope to families and friends. What better way to commemorate the birth of a child than by giving him or her a name that means peace? Here are some beautiful baby names that mean peace. Choose one for your little one, and may they grow up into a peacemaker in their community and the world.
Baby boy name that mean peace
Names are interesting things. They can impart information about a person before that person has said a single word. Baby boy names are no exception to this. And one baby boy name in particular is gaining popularity these days because of its meaning – peace. So if you’re looking for a meaningful and peaceful name for your little one, read on for some inspiration!
- Aang – Of Chinese origin, this name means peaceful soaring.
- Aarav – This Hindi name means peaceful.
- Aaru – This Egyptian name means peaceful.
- Absalom – This biblical name means father of peace.
- Axel – This Scandinavian name means my Father is peace.
- Baris – This Turkish name means peace.
- Bohumir – This Czech name means peaceful world.
- Callum – This Scottish Gaelic name means Dove, the classic bird of peace.
- Casimir – This Polish name means bringer of peace.
- Colm – This Irish name means Dove, the classic bird of peace.
- Colvyr – This English name means Dove, the classic bird of peace.
- Frederick – This German name means peaceful ruler.
- Frieden – This German name means peace.
- Fritz – A great nickname for Frederick, German for a peaceful ruler.
- Galen – This Greek name means calm, a nice representation of a peaceful demeanor.
Girl name that mean peace
When it comes to picking a name for your little one, you want something that is meaningful and special. If you’re looking for a name that has a peaceful meaning, then consider one of these beautiful girl names that mean peace. Whether your child is born into a peaceful family or you are hoping to help them find their inner peace, one of these names will be perfect. So check out this list and find the perfect name for your sweet girl!
- Aarvi – This Indian name is popular in the Hindu religion and simply means peace.
- Akudo – Of Nigerian origin, Akudo means peaceful wealth.
- Alafia – Another Nigerian name, this one means exactly peace.
- Alanna – This Gaelic name means serenity.
- Amandeep – This Hindu name means lamp of peace.
- An – Of Chinese origin, this super short name means peace.
- Aquene – This Native American name means peace and would be unique for a little girl.
- Dove – This American name is the bird of peace and would make a beautiful name for a little one.
- Erin – This Irish name means peace, Ireland.
- Evania – With both Spanish and Greek origins, this name means peace.
- Frederica – This is the feminine version of the Greek name Frederick, which means peaceful ruler.
- Freida – This Old German name means peace and joy.
- Frida – This Scandinavian name means peaceful.
- Galene – This Greek name means calm, another representation of peace.
- Inga – This Scandinavian name means guarded by Ing, the Norse god of peace.
Name means peace and love
What’s in a name? Quite a lot, as it turns out. According to Baby Center, your child’s name can say a lot about you as a parent. For example, the name “Jackson” means “son of Jack.” It can also mean that the parents are powerful and successful. The name “Emma” means “whole,” which shows that the parents view their child as perfect and complete.
Girls names that mean love
What could be more special than a name that means love? Here are some beautiful girls names that have the meaning of love. Each one is unique and special, just like your loved ones. Enjoy!
- Amara – Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. It means “lovely forever.”
- Aimee – There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. But no matter how you spell it, they all mean “beloved.”
- Aphrodite – In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. It’s a strong (and very literary) choice.
- Davina – A Scottish moniker, Davina is the feminine version of David, and means “beloved” and “friend.”
- Esme – With both French and Persian origins, Esme means “esteemed” and “beloved.” It’s also becoming more mainstream thanks to the Twilight saga.
- Freya – This name is plucked from Scandinavian culture, and derives from Freyja, the goddess of love and fertility in Norse mythology.
- Imogen – The Greeks sure know a lot about love. It’s an increasingly trendy, hipster-sounding name that means “beloved child.”
- Ishtar – In Babylonian culture, Ishtar was the mother goddess of love, war and fertility.
- Nayeli -This Zapotec name from the indigenous people of Oaxaca, Mexico, sums it all up: It translates to “I love you.”
- Vida – Meaning “dearly loved”—as well as “life” in Spanish—it’s no wonder Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves chose this for their little girl.
Boys names that mean love
There are many boys names that mean love. Whether you are looking for a name for your own son or are just interested in learning more about these names, here is a list of some of the most popular boys names that mean love. Each of these names has its own unique meaning and history, so be sure to do your research before making your final decision. Choosing a name that has a special meaning to you can be a very meaningful choice for your child.
- David/Davis -No one will ever fumble the spelling or pronunciation of this classic, biblical name. In Hebrew, both David and its derivative, Davis, mean “beloved.”
- Connolley -In Ireland, this name connotes “love” and “friendship.” It’s also a nice variation from the more popular Connor.
- Lennan -Nope, it’s not an homage to the Beatles frontman—this Irish name translates to “lover.” Oh là là.
- Carwyn -There’s a very dapper ring to this Welsh moniker meaning “fair love.”
- Fenmore -A distinguished name of English origin, Fenmore means “dear love” and would definitely allow your kid to stand out on the playground.
- Amore -It doesn’t get more romantic than this: “Amore” is the Italian word for love.
- Paris -Why not name your little one after the City of Love? It’s a unique, gender-neutral name sure to please Francophile parents.
- Leif -Meaning “loved” or “heir,” this Scandinavian moniker can also be spelled Lief.
- Jeb -It’s the shortened, simpler version of Jebediah, which means “beloved friend” in Hebrew.
Also Read: Best Water Wars Team Names
Name Means calm and peaceful
Have you ever wondered what your name means? In this blog post we are going to explore the meaning of the name ‘Matthew’. The name Matthew is derived from the Hebrew word Mattiyahu which means ‘gift of Yahweh’. The name Matthew signifies God’s gift of salvation to mankind. It also conveys a sense of being grounded and stable. The biblical character Saint Matthew was an important tax collector who became one of Jesus’ disciples
Calm and peaceful names for boys:
When you’re naming a baby boy, you want to choose a name that will reflect his personality and character. You may want to choose a name that is calm and peaceful, instead of one that is wild and energetic. Here are some names for boys that fit this description.
- Akand (Indian origin) meaning “calm, tranquil, quiet”.
- Arhaa (Arabic origin) meaning “serene, calm”.
- Baris (Turkish origin) meaning “the peaceful one”.
- Callum (German, Biblical origin) meaning “peaceful ruler”.
- Colvyr (English origin) referring to a dove.
- Dhin (Vietnamese origin) meaning “calm, a liberal person”.
- Doak (Scottish origin) meaning “quiet person with the inventive mind”; is one of the strong baby names, suitable for creative minds.
- Fen (Frisian origin) meaning “peace”.
- Friedemann (German origin) meaning “man of peace”.
- Gaufrid (German origin) meaning “peace”.
- Gerffron (English origin) meaning “spiritually calm”.
- Heddwyn (Welsh origin) meaning “peace, blessed”.
- Hemin (Kurdish origin) meaning “calm, quiet”.
- Humphrey (German origin) meaning “calm fighter”; is a name meaning fighter for the little baby warrior.
- Joab (German origin) meaning “one looking for the inner truth and quiet”.
Also Read : Fantasy Ship Names
Calm and peaceful names for girls:
There are so many chaotic things going on in the world, and sometimes it feels like there’s no escaping the noise and stress. That’s why it can be really nice to find a place of peace and calm, even if it’s just for a little while. Naming your daughter one of these calming names is a great way to help her find that peace within herself
- Wening -(Indonesian origin) meaning “quiet”.
- Yen -(Vietnamese origin) meaning “calm, peaceful”.
- Linit -(Hebrew origin) meaning “to rest and be calm”; is a unique one amongst the baby names.
- Malina –(Hawaiian origin) meaning “calming one”.
- Nagi -(Japanese origin) meaning “calm and lull person”.
- Ovia -(Latin origin) meaning “quiet and simple being”.
- Seheve -(English origin) meaning “calm being”.
- Serina -(Pashto origin) meaning “calm, tranquil”.
- Shalom -(Hebrew origin) meaning “peace”.
- Shanti -(Indian origin) meaning “peace”. For baby girl names, this is beautiful.
- Tranquilla -(Spanish origin) meaning “tranquil, calm”; is a rare one amongst the girl names.
- Tully -(Irish origin) meaning “quiet, peaceful”.
Also Read : Names That Mean Ocean
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the name that means peace bringer?
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it is also what has led to some of humanity’s greatest discoveries. So, what is the name that means peace bringer? This question was asked by 8-year-old Sofia of her mother and father one evening. In this blog post, we will explore the meaning and origins of this name. Stay tuned!
2. What name means calm and peaceful?
Names are important. They can mean different things for different people. For example, the name “John” might mean strength and power to one person, while it might mean calm and peaceful to another person. What’s your favorite name? Why is it your favorite? Share with us in the comments!
3. What name means symbol of peace?
One of the most popular baby names these days is Arabella. It’s no wonder, given its beautiful meaning – “symbol of peace”. If you’re looking for a name that represents everything good in the world, then this is it! With its deep roots in history and culture, this moniker is sure to stand the test of time.
Parents, have you ever wished there was a simple way to keep your kids interested in reading without having to spend hours every day poring over books with them? Well, look no further! In this blog post, we’ll be discussing three different ways to help make reading more fun for your children.